Oh. Try your query with quotes around the phone phrase:
q="one plus one"

My hypothesis is:
Query parser splits things on whitespace before passing it down into
analyzer chain as individual match attempts. The Analysis UI does not
take that into account and treats the whole string as phrase sent. You
say
outputUnigrams="false" outputUnigramsIfNoShingles="false"
So, every single token during the query gets ignored because there is
nothing for it to shingle with.

I am not sure why it would have worked in Solr 4.

Regards,
   Alex.
----
http://www.solr-start.com/ - Resources for Solr users, new and experienced