And to chime in.

bq: It contains information about who have access to the
documents, like field as (U1_s:true).

I wanted to make explicit the implications of Micael's response.

You are talking about different _fields_ per user or group, i.e.
Don't do this, it's horribly wasteful. Instead as Michael suggests,
you have a single field  ("access_control" in his example)
that contains the groups and users, i.e.
permissions might contain U1, G1, G4, U1000 and then form the
fq clauses as he suggests.

Also, if you're on an earlier version than 6.4 you can have massive
OR clauses by using the TermsQueryParser.

Best,
Erick