Hi - We don't use that OpenNLP patch, nor do we use such kind of lemmatizer. We
just rely on POS-tagging via a CharFilter with custom trained maxent models and
it is fast enough.

So, do you really need that analyzer that is giving you a hard time? I don't
know what that lemmatizer does but you can get a really fine search engine with
POS-tagging alone, and that is fast enough.

My question now is, why do you need that patch? What do you intend to do with
it? Maybe you can get what you need with simpler things than that patch.

Regards,
Markus