Hi

I have collections of products. I am doing indexing 3-4 times daily.
Every day there are products that expired and I need to remove them from these collectionsdaily.

Ican think of 2 ways to do this.
1. using collection aliasto switch between a main and temp collection.
- clear and index the temp collection
- create alias to temp collection.
- clear and index the main collection.
- create alias to main collection.

this way require additional collections.

2. get list of expired products and generate deleteby id queries to the collections.

Would like to get some advice on which way should I adopt?

Derek

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please inform the sender immediately and delete this e-mail (including any attachments) from your computer, and you must not use, disclose to anyone else or copy this e-mail (including any attachments), whether in whole or in part.
This e-mail and any reply to it may be monitored for security, legal,
regulatory compliance and/or other appropriate reasons.