Hi,

Is there any way which we can express not equals in Block Join Parent Query?

For example, I want to find accountNo_s that is not equal to 123456

Currently, I am putting it in this way for it to work:
&fq={!parent which="contentType_s:Header"}accountNo_s:* AND !accountNo_s
:"123456"

It does not work when I put it this way:
&fq={!parent which="contentType_s:Header"}!accountNo_s :"123456"

But I don't think it is a good practice to put the additional accountNo_s:*
before that. Is there other better way which we could query this?

I'm using Solr 6.4.2

Regards,
Edwin