Can't the filter be used in cases when you're paginating in
sharded-scenario ?
So if you do limit=10, offset=10, each shard will return 20 docs ?
While if you do limit=10, _score<=last_page.min_score, then each shard will
return 10 docs ? (they will still score all docs, but merging will be
faster)

Makes sense ?

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 12:49 PM, alessandro.benedetti <a.benede...@sease.io