Hi again,

I see in the DIH wiki page :
[...]
full-import [..]
commit: (default 'true'). Tells whether to commit+optimize after the operation
[...]

but nothing for delta-import... I think it would be useful , a 'commit'
(default=true) , 'optimize' (default=false) for the delta-import - these should
most probably be separate ones, i think.

- for full-import , wouldn't it make sense to split commit + optimize into 2
different options? Granted, if I do a clean=true,  i'd probably want (need!) an
optimize... even then, optimize may be too slow / use too much memory at that
point in time... ? ( not too sure about this argument..)

cheers,
{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

Never take Life too seriously, no one gets out alive anyway.

Warned.