bq:  FST-based vs AnalyzingInfix

They are two totally different things. FST-based suggesters are very
fast and compact. But they only match from the beginning of the input.

AnalyzingInfix creates a "sidecar" index that's searched like a normal
index and the _field_ is returned. Thus analyzinginfix can suggest
"my dog has fleas" when entering "fleas", but the FST-based suggesters cannot.

Best,
Erick