Hello,

I've followed the steps here to set up auto-suggest:
https://lucidworks.com/2015/03/04/solr-suggester/

So basically I configured the auto-suggester in solrconfig.xml, where I
told it which field in my index needs to be used for auto-suggestion.

The problem is:
When the user searches in the text box in the front end, if they are
searching for cities, I also need the countries to appear in the drop-down
list which the user sees.
The field which is being searched is only 'city' here.  However, I need to
retrieve the corresponding value in the 'country' field as well.

How could I do this using the suggester?

Thanks