Hi - That is not going to be that easy out-of-the-box. In regular setups the
output you find in debugging mode contains stemmed versions of the original
input text.

At best you use KeepWordsFilterFactory to get unstemmed terms, but those tokens
would, in usual cases, also have passed through filters such as LowerCase,
AsciiFolding or some language specific normalizer. Causing them not to match
most original input tokens.

Regards,
Markus