Are you saying that all the values in the facet are zero with that
query? The query you gave seems to be the super-basic faceting code,
so maybe something super-basic is missing.

E.g.
*) Did you check that the documents you get back actually have any
values in that field to facet on?
*) Did you try making a query just by ID for a document that
definitely has the value in that field?
*) Did you do the query with echoParams=all to see that you are not
having any hidden extra parameters that get appended?

Regards,
   Alex.

----
http://www.solr-start.com/ - Resources for Solr users, new and experienced