Hi.

We are making an application that searches for certain specific topics, as
many captured words on a document the higher the score.

We have 2 scenarios of testing. The first one with documents that users tag
as relevant and other ones that contains documents out of our domain.

In first scenario, we report ratios of 1-2% on the amount of captured terms
against all document words. For the second scenario, we report ratios of
less than 0.005%.

Nevertheless, scores remain almost equal, ~0.85 for the first stage and ~0.8
for the latter one.

So what we want is to decrease the score we report for this latter scenario
according to the percentage of words captured in some way.

Is there any way to store those values in a field in order to use them as
query boost. Or any way to override the score default calculation to change
relevancy?

Thanks in advance...