You say your SQL database always has the values, but does the output
from the SQL query you actually use have them? I've been fooled before
by the query I form "somehow" doesn't have a value for all fields I
expect.

You could also crank the logging level up enough to see the docs that
are indexed, although that would probably only confirm that the fields
weren't in the docs which you know already, not tell you why they are
missing. Pull the SQL out and run it independently perhaps?

I sound a bit like a broken record, but this is why I like SolrJ, I
can actually debug that:
https://lucidworks.com/2012/02/14/indexing-with-solrj/

Best,
Erick