Thanks Shawn,

We already using a shell scripts to do our import and using fullimport
command to do our delta import and everything is doing well several years
ago. But default of the UI is full import with clean and commit. If I press
the Execute button by mistake the whole index is cleaned without any
notification.

Thanks,
Mahmoud