Hi!

We are running on solrj 6.2.0, server 6.2.1
and trying to fetch 100 records at a time, with nextCursorMark,
while* sorting on: score desc,* key asc

The collection is made of 2 shards, with 3 replicas each.

We get inconsistent results when not specifying specific replica for each
shard.

Sometimes the 3rd, and sometime the 10th fetch will contain results that we
expected to see in the 15th batch.
Something went wrong with the score sorting.

When we specify a replica for each shard to query from with
shards=solr1:8983/solr/tweets_shard1_replica2/,solr26:8983/solr/tweets_shard2_replica3

It is working as expected.

It seems as if the cursor doesn't keep the sort between different replicas
of each shard.

Thank you for the help!