what happens if you create just one shard.  Just use this command directly
on browser or thru curl.  Empty the contents from
 /home/pberg/solr_new2/solr-6.5.1/server/data before running

http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/collections?action=
CREATE&name=karpfen&numShards=1&replicationFactor=1&
maxShardsPerNode=1&collection.configName=karpfen
<http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/collections?action=CREATE&name=karpfen&numShards=2&replicationFactor=1&maxShardsPerNode=2&collection.configName=karpfen>