If you have classic schema factory configured, then Solr will not write the
schema.xml file out. So either something's strange with SiteCore or someone
inadvertently hand-edited the schema. I suggest contacting the SiteCore
people to see how it would get that way.

You should be able to shut Solr/SiteCore down, hand-edit all your
schema.xml files to fix the problem and start things back up though.

Best,
Erick