Hi,

I have a fresh install with 3 zookeepers(3.4.6), and 1 solr(6.5.0) instance.
They are running and talking to one another, but I can not create a
collection. I can connect to zk and get files, upconfig, etc. My config
works locally with the built in zk.

I'm currently using a similar setup, with solr 5.2.

Any ideas?

Eg: bin/solr create_collection -c collection1 -d basic_configs
Creating new collection 'collection1' using command:
https://solr.test.x.org:8983/solr/admin/collections?action=CREATE&name=collection1&numShards=1&replicationFactor=1&maxShardsPerNode=1&collection.configName=basic_configs
ERROR: Failed to create collection 'collection1' due to:
{solr.test.x.org:8983_solr=org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServerException:IOException
occured when talking to server at: http://solr.test.x.org:8983/solr}

And in logs:
Timed out waiting for new collection's replicas to become ACTIVE

CollectionsHandler Timed out waiting for new collection's replicas to become
ACTIVE with timeout=30
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServerException: IOException occured when
talking to server at: http://solr.test.x.org:8983/solr
hjjjCaused by: org.apache.http.client.ClientProtocolExceptionk
Caused by: org.apache.http.ProtocolException: The server failed to respond
with a valid HTTP response

Thanks,
Brian