Hello Joel,

Facing a weird behavior when using hashJoin / innerJoin etc. The below
expression display tuples from variable a   and the moment I use get on
innerJoin / hashJoin expr on variable c

let(a=fetch(SMS,having(rollup(over=email,
                 count(email),
                select(search(SMS,
                        q=*:*,
                        fl="id,dv_sv_business_email",
                        sort="dv_sv_business_email asc"),
   id,
   dv_sv_business_email as email)),
    eq(count(email),1)),
fl="id,dv_sv_business_email as email",
on="email=dv_sv_business_email"),
b=fetch(SMS,having(rollup(over=email,
                 count(email),
                select(search(SMS,
                        q=*:*,
                        fl="id,dv_sv_personal_email",
                        sort="dv_sv_personal_email asc"),
   id,
   dv_sv_personal_email as email)),
    eq(count(email),1)),
fl="id,dv_sv_personal_email as email",
on="email=dv_sv_personal_email"),
c=innerJoin(sort(get(a),by="email asc"),sort(get(b),by="email
asc"),on="email"),
#d=select(get(c),id,email),
get(a)
)

var a result
==
{
  "result-set": {
    "docs": [
      {
        "count(email)": 1,
        "id": "1",
        "email": "A"
      },
      {
        "count(email)": 1,
        "id": "2",
        "email": "C"
      },
      {
        "EOF": true,
        "RESPONSE_TIME": 18
      }
    ]
  }
}

after uncomment var d above, even though we are displaying a, we get
results like below. I understand that join in my test data didn't find any
match but then it should not skew up the results of var a.  When data
matches during join then its fine but otherwise I am running into this
issue and whole next expressions doesn't get evaluated due to this...

{
  "result-set": {
    "docs": [
      {