Hi David,
  I did the following changes:

Changed in schema.xml:
<fieldType name="location_rpt"   class="solr.RptWithGeometrySpatialField"

spatialContextFactory="org.locationtech.spatial4j.context.jts.JtsSpatialContextFactory"
               autoIndex="true"
               validationRule="repairBuffer0"
               distanceUnits="kilometers"
                           useJtsMulti="false"
                           />

Added in solrconfig.xml:
<cache name="perSegSpatialFieldCache_geom"
           class="solr.LRUCache"
           size="256"
           initialSize="0"
           autowarmCount="100%"
           regenerator="solr.NoOpRegenerator"/>

My fields in the core as defined in the schema is:
<http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/n4343221/SolrGeoFieldDefinition.png>

However, I still face the same issue. No results found for a multipolygon
search.

Not sure whats happening :(

Puneeta

david.w.smi...@gmail.com wrote