9 months ago I did a proof of concept for solr streaming using the /export
handler. At that time, I got tuples back.

Now when I try 6.x, I get results in a format similar to /search (including a
count), instead of tuples (with an EOF).

Did something change between 5.x and 6.x in this regard?

I am trying to stream results in a non-cloud scenario, and I was under the
impression that /export was the primitive handler for the more advanced
streaming operations only possible under Solr Cloud.

I am using official docker images for testing. I tried to to retest under 5.5.4
but I need to do some more work as docValues aren’t the default when using the
gettingstarted index.

-Ronald Wood