Hi Community,
        I use Solr(4.10.2) as indexing tool. I use a singleton
CloudSolrServer instance to query Solr. When meet exception, for example
current Solr server not response, i will create a new CloudSolrServer
instance and shutdown the old one. We have many query threads that share the
same CloudSolrServer instance. In a case, when thread A meet an Exception it
create a new CloudSolrServer instance and begin to shutdown current
CloudSolrServer, from Solr code I know the first step is to close the
Zookeeper connection; while at the same time, thread B may still doing query
with this instance, the first step of query is to check Zookeeper
connection, if the connection is not exist, then create one. Thread A can
processed to do the shutdown. Then the Zookeeper connection created by
thread B is over there without access. Due to this, we may have more and
more zookeeper connections at the same time till we can't create one new and
get below exception on zookeeper server side:

2017-07-06 09:42:37,595 [myid:5] - WARN
[NIOServerCxn.Factory:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:10199:NIOServerCnxnFactory@193] - Too
many connections from /169.171.87.37 - max is 60
      So I just want to know if I operate CloudSolrServer in a wrong way and
do you have any suggestions about how to fill my requirement.
Regards,
Geng, Wei