Hi Rehman,
I am not sure about your use case,  but why wouldn't you consider creating
shard for a particular date range like within a week from current date,  15
days,  a month and so on and so forth.

I have done a similar implementation elsewhere.
Can you tell more about your use case?

Atita

On Jul 18, 2017 1:04 PM, "rehman kahloon" <mrehman_kahl...@yahoo.com.invalid>