Oh of course, didn't think about it. Will do next time this happens (which
might take a few weeks since we purged the index).

It could be merging indeed, but i don't understand why the scheduler would wait
so long, should it not schedule the same when running a long time vs. a fresh
start?

Thanks,
Markus