Hi Shawn ,
I have Two instances of solr running and my indexing process is in java as well
.
PID 15958 is my indexing process.
PID 4499 is my Solr instance which has Stuck Commits
PID 9299 is another solr instance which is forking fine

regards

Rajat

On 20-Jul-2017, at 16:40, Shawn Heisey-2 [via Lucene]
<ml+s472066n4346953...@n3.nabble.com<mailto:ml+s472066n4346953...@n3.nabble.com>>
 wrote:

On 7/20/2017 12:29 AM, rajat rastogi wrote:
> I shared The code base, config , schema with you . Were they of any help , or
> can You point what I am doing wrong in them .

I did not see any schema or config.

The top output shows that you have three large Java processes, all
running as root.  Which of these is Solr?  Are they all instances of Solr?

Thanks,
Shawn

IMPORTANT NOTICE: "This email is confidential containing HT Media confidential
information, may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only.
Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone
else is prohibited and may be a criminal offense. Please delete if obtained in
error and email confirmation to the sender." Experience news. Like never
before. Only on www.hindustantimes.com