Hi All ,

Just thought of giving quick update on this.
So we were able to *knock down this issue by using jvisualvm* which comes
with java .
So , we enabled monitoring  through jmx and the CPU profiling showed (as
attached in one of my previous emails) *Highlighting taking maximum
processing.*
Mysteriously , this was happening in highlighting-> merge which was invoked
through when we enabled *mergecontiguous=true* I'm still surprised as to
turning this only property false, resolved the issue and we happily went
live last week.

Later , as I found the code for this particular property is causing endless
recursions as I traced.

Please guide / share if you may have any other thoughts.

Thanks,
Atita