Hi Bernd,

In LUCENE-3758, a new member field added into ComplexPhraseQuery class. But we
didn't change its hashCode method accordingly. This caused anomalies in Solr,
and Yonik found the bug and fixed hashCode. Your e-mail somehow reminded me
this.
Could it be the QueryCache and hashCode method/implementation of Query
subclasses.
May be your good and bad example is producing same hashCode? And this is
confusing query cache in solr?
Can you disable the query cache, to test it?
By the way, which query parser are you using? I believe SynonymQuery is
produced by BM25 similarity, right?

Ahmet

On Friday, August 11, 2017, 2:48:07 PM GMT+3, Bernd Fehling