Hi All

I've been skimming through the spatial search docs and came across this section:

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/6_6/spatial-search.html#SpatialSearch-Filteringbyanarbitraryrectangle

"Sometimes the spatial search requirement calls for finding everything in a
rectangular area, such as the area covered by a map the user is looking at. For
this case, geofilt and bbox won’t cut it. "

I can't understand what is meant here by the "rectangular area". What is the
coordinate system of this rectangle? If we talk about the map, don't we have to
consider what is the projection? Any help will be much appreciated.

Best regards

Paweł