Hi,

I have 90.000.000 documents in Solr and I need to compare "title" of this document and get all documents with more than 80% similarity. PHP have "similar_text" but it's not so smart inserting 90m documents in the array...
Can I do some query in Solr which will give me the more the 80% similarity?

Kind regards,
Darko Todoric

--
Darko Todoric
Web Engineer, MDPI DOO

Disclaimer: The information and files contained in this message are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed.
f you have received this message in error, please notify me and delete this
message from your system.
You may not copy this message in its entirety or in part, or disclose its
contents to anyone.