Hello,

I am getting an error ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH on one of my Solr
servers.   The details show that it's an Unsupported protocol:  The client and
server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite.  I have
changed my browser settings and nothing seems to work.  If I comment out the
SSL configuration in the solr.in.sh and use HTTP the site Admin site comes up
fine.  I have searched for where the ciphers might be but, I am unsuccessful as
I am not sure that they are the ciphers in TOMCAT or do they get written
somewhere else?  I've gone over the certs several times I have compared it to a
working Solr server and nothing seems different.  Other than this one does not
work.

Thank you,

Kent