Some additional information.

I have a query from user that a supplier's product(s) is not in the search result. I debugged by adding a fq on the supplier id to the query to verify the supplier's product is in thesearch result. The products do existin the search result. I want to tell user in which page of the search result the supplier's product appear in. To do this I go through each page of the search result to find the supplier's product. It is still fine if the search result has a few hundreds products but it will be a chore if the result have thousands. In this case there are more than 100,000 products in the result.

Any advice on easier ways to check which page the supplier's product or document appear in a search result?