HI all -

I think I am seeing something similar and I had just posted
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-11361 a bit ago.

Starters - on my test bed I decided to update from 6.2.1 to 6.6.1.  All
seemed okay until I restart Solr and the Core would not load.  Going to
6.6.0 helped or at least the core would load but simlar hard errors are seen
- and I think "Lock held by this virtual machine" seem related?

from my posting/last comment:

Me wrote

*