Hi All,

We are retrieving mongodb data using Dataimport handler. We have a scenario
where we have to overwrite the mongodb query configured in data-config file.
We have to do this overwrite programmatically using solrj. For this we are
using ModifiableSolrParams to set the parameters. Here is the code snippet
used to create a dataimport http request.

                String solrURL=
"http://<server>:<port>/solr/collectionname";
                SolrClient solr = new HttpSolrClient.Builder(solrURL).build();
                ModifiableSolrParams params = new ModifiableSolrParams();
                params.set("qt", "/dataimport");
                params.set("command", "full-import");
                params.set("query=id:{ $in: ", idlist+ " }");
                QueryResponse response = solr.query(params);

Here the expectation is it should use this query parameter value given in
the code snippet instead of using the query parameter configured in
data-config file.

Is there a way to do this? .Please suggest.