: I have a QParser impl. that transforms text input to one or more
: integers, it makes a BooleanQuery one a field with all integers in
: OR-more. It used to work by transforming the integer using
: LegacyNumericUtils.intToPrefixCoded, getting a BytesRef.
:
: I have now moved it to use IntPoint.newRangeQuery(field, integer,
: integer), i read (think javadocs) this is the way to go, but i get no
: matches!

As a general point: if you want to do this in a modular way, you should
fetch the FieldType from the IndexSchema and use the
FieldType.getRangeQuery(...) method.

That said -- at a quick glance, knowing how your schema is defined, i'm
not sure why/how your IntPoint.newRangeQuery() code would fail.

Maybe add a lower level test of the QParser directly and assert some
explicit properties on the Query objects? (class, etc...)

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/