Hi,

I am trying to use hbase-indexer to index hbase table to Solr,

Solr 6.6
Hbase-Indexer 1.6
Hbase 1.2.5 with Kerberos enabled,

After putting new test rows into the Hbase table, I got the following error
from hbase-indexer thus it cannot write the data to solr :

WARN ipc.AbstractRpcClient: Exception encountered while connecting to the
server : javax.security.sasl.SaslException: GSS initiate failed [Caused by
GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Failed to
find any Kerberos tgt)]

ERROR ipc.AbstractRpcClient: SASL authentication failed. The most likely
cause is missing or invalid credentials. Consider 'kinit'.
javax.security.sasl.SaslException: GSS initiate failed [Caused by
GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Failed to
find any Kerberos tgt)]
at com.sun.security.sasl.gsskerb.GssKrb5Client.evaluateChallenge(
GssKrb5Client.java:211)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.HBaseSaslRpcClient.saslConnect(
HBaseSaslRpcClient.java:179)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClientImpl$Connection.setupSaslConnection(
RpcClientImpl.java:609)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClientImpl$Connection.
access$600(RpcClientImpl.java:154)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClientImpl$Connection$2.
run(RpcClientImpl.java:735)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClientImpl$Connection$2.
run(RpcClientImpl.java:732)
at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(
UserGroupInformation.java:1698)
at

Any idea how to resolve this issue?

Regards