Hi Emir,

So I made few changes to the log4j config , I am able to redirect these
logs to another file as well.
But as these are the WARN logs so I doubt any logs enabled at WARN level
are going to be redirected here in this new log file.
So precisely , I am using Solr 6.1 (in cloud mode) & I have made few more
changes to the logging levels and components.
Please find my log4j at : *https://pastebin.com/uTLAiBE5
<https://pastebin.com/uTLAiBE5>*

Any help on this will surely be appreciated.

Thanks again.

Atita