Hi Emir,

We doesn't use routing.

Servers is already balanced and the number of documents on each shard are
approximately the same.

Nothing running on the servers except Solr and ZooKeeper.

I initialized the client as

String zkHost = "192.168.1.89:2181,192.168.1.99:2181";

CloudSolrClient solrCloud = new CloudSolrClient.Builder()
                    .withZkHost(zkHost)
                    .build();

            solrCloud.setIdField("document_id");
            solrCloud.setDefaultCollection(collection);
            solrCloud.setRequestWriter(new BinaryRequestWriter());

And the documents are approximately the same size.

I Used 10 threads with 10 SolrClients to send data to solr and every thread
send a batch of 1000 documents every time.

Thanks,
Mahmoud