Hi everyone!

I was looking for full-text search engine and chosen Solr. Quickly
introduced with Solr. Now I'm having troubles with taking Solr to Production
under Windows Server.

As You know, from Solr 5 there is no .WAR-file in package; I couldn't deploy
Solr 7.1 to Tomcat 9. Didn't found any information, tutorials, guides
relevantly to new versions of both Solr and Tomcat.

So, the first question that comes: do I need to use default Jetty container
in production? Or Tomcat is more preferable in production ways? If so, why?
For what reasons? In older (and the only) books about Solr I've read the
Tomcat is more efficient in production that default Jetty. Book were
considering Solr 3 and Tomcat 6. Nowadays versions are much higher. If we
can use Jetty in production, how to deploy Solr with Jetty as a service in
Windows Server? There are no scripts provided for Windows users, only for
.NIX-users.

Troubling with this question for two weeks, really. There are NO relevant
information in such questions, even in official documentation. And the other
thing: do Solr users to know smth else about deployin Solr to production?
Any bugs, recommendations, best practices? Or everything goes
out-of-the-box?

I really need help, advices and guides in this question.
Thank You