Hello,

We are having this problem again, now it affects the front-end too, the logs
are littered with Zookeeper connection log lines at WARN level.

Is it expected that i have to deal with this problem myself? Isn't SolrJ or
HTTPClient even going to guarantee me that they will handle underlying
connection problems?

If i have to deal with it myself, is it just a case of catching
IllegalStateException and closing and reconnecting SolrClient?

Thanks,
Markus