Except that I am using solrj in an intermediary proxy and passing the response
directly to a javascript client. It is expect json or csv depending on what it
passes in wt=

-----Original Message-----
From: Shawn Heisey [mailto:apa...@elyograg.org]
Sent: Thursday, 2 November 2017 2:48 a.m.
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Stateless queries to secured SOLR server.

On 10/31/2017 2:08 PM, Phil Scadden wrote:
> Thanks Shawn. I have done it with SolrJ. Apart from needing the
> NoopResponseParser to handle the wt=, it was pretty painless.

This is confusing to me, because with SolrJ, you do not need to be concerned
with the response format *AT ALL*.  You don't need to use the wt parameter,
SolrJ will handle that for you.  In fact, you should NOT set the wt parameter.

Thanks,
Shawn
Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential and may not be used,
published or redistributed without the prior written consent of the Institute
of Geological and Nuclear Sciences Limited (GNS Science). If received in error
please destroy and immediately notify GNS Science. Do not copy or disclose the
contents.