Pretty much what Emir has stated. I want to know, when you saw;

all of this runs perfectly ok when indexing isn't happening. as soon as
> we start "nrt" indexing one of the follower nodes goes down within 10 to 20
> minutes.

When you say "NRT" indexing, what is the commit strategy in indexing. With
auto-commit so highly set, are you committing after batch, if yes, what's
the number.

Amrit Sarkar
Search Engineer
Lucidworks, Inc.