On 11/14/2017 11:43 AM, Webster Homer wrote:
> I am using chrome Version 62.0.3202.94 (Official Build) (64-bit) I
> only see a little icon and the word "Args" with nothing displayed. I
> just checked with Firefox (version 56.0.2) and I see the same thing.

That's the same version of Chrome that I used, and I do see the args.

Later in the thread you mentioned that Solr is installed as a service.
I installed Solr 7.1.0 as a service on a Linux machine, and that version
is also working.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w3htgf83mmdvgx4/solr71-service-admin-ui-java-args.png?dl=0

Can you create a screenshot similar to the one I have shared via
dropbox, so we can see everything you do?  You'll likely need to use a
file sharing site -- attachments frequently are stripped by the mailing
list software.

Thanks,
Shawn