Hi,

I just wanted to delegate specific Solr nodes to specific collections. As
per my understanding, when a collection creates in Solr7, core is
automatically creates in the backend. Since my cores are getting different
volume of traffic, I wanted to delegate specific collections to specific
nodes. One core is read intensive with less write and other is write
intensive with less read so dont want to mix their IO together. Earlier in
Solr4, we were able to hard code it in tomcat solr.xml, similarly is there
any ways that we can do this in solr7..?

Thanks in advance.
Leo Prince.