On 12/19/2017 5:36 AM, Ritesh wrote:
Hello,Can you help on the below issue please?My solr box keep on giving
warnings about every 30 seconds:
WARN null ServletHandler /solr/sitecore/select
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
invalid: missing key

It looks like something in your environment is sending a request to Solr with a Content-Type HTTP header set to application/www-form-urlencoded. The error message suggests that either the request body is empty, or that the request body contains something that the software cannot properly interpret according to that Content-Type.

Most likely the error message is significantly longer than what you have included here. Can you share the entire thing? It could be dozens of lines long, and may include one or more "Caused by" sections, each with their own stacktrace. We will also need the Solr version in order to correctly decipher any line numbers in the error message.

This sounds like an error actually generated by a servlet container, not Solr itself. The default servlet container is Jetty.

Thanks,
Shawn