Hi List,

I am building a few suggester's and I am receiving the error that I have no
space left on device.

<lst name="error">
<str name="msg">No space left on device</str>
<str name="trace">
java.io.IOException: No space left on device at
sun.nio.ch.FileDispatcherImpl.write0(Native Method) at

At first this threw me. df showed I had over 100 G free. the /data dir the
suggester is being constructed from is only 4G. On a subsequent run I
notice that the suggester is first being built in /tmp. When setting up the
LVM I only allotted 2g's to that directory and I prefer to keep it that
way. Is there a way to build the suggester's in an alternative dir? I am
not seeing anything in the documentation (
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/6_6/suggester.html)

I should note that I am using solr 6.6.0

Best,
Matt