Hey

I would like to find a solution to flag (at index-time) profanity. Optimally,
it would be good if it function similar to stopwords in the sense that I can
have a predefined list that is read and if token is on the list that document
is 'flagged' in a different field. Does anyone know of solution (outside of
configuring my own). If none exists and I end up configuring my own would I be
doing this in the updateprcoessor phase. I am still fairly new to Solr, but
from what I've read, that seems to be the best place to look.

Thanks,

Sid