Shouldn't the query just be something like title: "to order this report" and
then it will work.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sanjeet Kumar [mailto:sanjeetkumar...@gmail.com]
Sent: 15 January 2018 06:20
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Got unexpected results.

Hi,

I am using Solr-6.4.2, did a query (*title*:("to order this report"~*0*)) on
"*text_en*" field and matched ("title":"Forrester Research cites SAP Hybris as
a leader in B2B Order Management report").

As per my understanding, this could not match as there is a word "Management"
between "Order' and "report". Can somebody explain this?.

Thanks.

This message is confidential and may contain privileged information. You should
not disclose its contents to any other person. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender named above immediately. It is expressly
declared that this e-mail does not constitute nor form part of a contract or
unilateral obligation. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this
message that do not relate to the official business of findmypast shall be

leaving our network.