Thanks, Alessandro, for your reply.

Indeed, LTR looks like what I need.

However, all of the LRT examples that I have found use a single collection
as a data source.
My data spans across two collections. Does LTR support this somehow or
should I 'denormalise' the data and merge both collections?
My concern is that the denormalisation will lead to a significant increase
in size on the drive.

Best,
Gintas