From: Chris Hostetter [mailto:hossman_luc...@fucit.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 6:18 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: SOLR 7.1 queries not including empty fields in results

:Are you still using the same solrconfig.xml you had in 4.10, or did you switch
to using a newer sample/default set (or in some other way
modified) solrconfig.xml?

:I ask because even if you are using the ClassicIndexSchemaFactory, your update
processor chain might be using TrimFieldUpdateProcessorFactory and/or
RemoveBlankFieldUpdateProcessorFactory ?