> https://github.com/mohsinbeg/datadump/tree/master/solr58f449cec94a2c75_core_256

I had uploaded the output at the above link.

The OS has no swap configured. There are other processes on the host but
<1GB or <5% CPU cumulatively but none inside the docker as `top` shows. Solr
JVM heap is at 30GB. JVM monitoring shows heap never went over 10GB.

Also there were no queries at that time. Few hours earlier I did run a quite
a few heavy hitting distributed paging and json facet queries.

The machine is 32vCPU and 240GB memory.

Please let me know if vmstat and/or iostat will be helpful. I didn't save
the gc logs at that time but can capture it if you like.